Too often, being a caregiver is synonymous with feeling like a failure. Unless you are caring for someone with a curable disease, your loved one will eventually lose his or her battle regardless of how well you do your job. With this in mind, caregivers must learn to measure their success by the small daily victories.
- Were you able to make your loved one more comfortable today?
- Were you able to provide a meal your loved one enjoyed today?
- Were you able to ease the pain or fear of your loved one today?
- Were you able to make your loved one smile or laugh today?
- Were you able to show or tell your loved one how much you love them today?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions and many others, you have succeeded.
Available in paperback .
Available in ebook.