Okay, so I’m not really starving, but I could use some help. My book, A Long and Winding Road: A Caregiver’s Tale of Life, Love, and Chaos, was released by Anaiah Press in digital form on July 1, 2014, and in paperbook on January 6, 2015. Since then I’ve blogged, tweeted, Facebooked, Google+ed, LinkedIn, Stumbled, and Pinned until my regular readers are pretty much saturated. Unknown authors have limited advertising budgets, so I need to find new and innovative ways to reach beyond my own base and tap into a larger market. If you are fan of my work and would like to be a member of #TeamLinda, here are a few things you can do.
- If you haven’t yet read my book, buy or borrow a copy and check it out.
- If you’ve read the book and liked it, tell your friends about it.
- Consider posting a review – a couple of sentences is fine – on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, or any other sites that publish reviews.
- If you are a blogger, consider writing a feature about me or my book or posting a guest post written by me.
- If you know of a ladies’ group, caregiver support group, book club, or other organization that is looking for speakers, tell them about me. I am conversant on caregiving, faith, family, writing, and other miscellaneous topics. There is no fee involved (unless the venue is a long way from Emory), but I would ask for the opportunity to offer my book for sale.
- Most of all, you can pray that, regardless of how many books I sell, my work will entertain those who need a little laughter in their life, encourage caregivers and anyone who is going through a difficult time, and inspire those in difficult circumstances to continue to live life in spite of those circumstances.
Thank you all for you encouragement and support. I am truly blessed.
Available in paperback .
Available in ebook.